seynel8228

Hazard flasher

Any one that know where is the tail lights fuse box if is any? Also the location of the hazard switch . I have no the rear right or  side turn signal on my travel supreme 2001 spartan chasis. And the hazard lights are totally gone. 

Have you checked for a blown bulb or a bad/loose ground connection?

On some systems a single blown bulb or bad ground connection can take out the whole turn signal/hazard light system.

on my 2001 travel supreme the fuse box for the rear lights is in the rear of my coach behind the battery box at the floor level.  there are three fuses boxes there.  I have the main engine hatch and a secondary one i located after removing my carpet.  

_DSC0179.JPG

_DSC0184.JPG

On 11/22/2020 at 2:27 PM, seynel8228 said:

Any one that know where is the tail lights fuse box if is any? Also the location of the hazard switch . I have no the rear right or  side turn signal on my travel supreme 2001 spartan chasis. And the hazard lights are totally gone. 

seynel, Could you post the Make, Model and Year of the RV you have? There are many different wiring circuits used by the RV manufactures.

The more information you offer, results in better information from the Forum members.

Rich.

Well the OP hasn't been back in a month. I would look for the flasher units up under the dash on the steering column and if they are the common ones used they are red.

Bill

Hey sorry for the delay to aswer. I can figure out the way to login. I have a 2001 spartan TS . 5.9L cummins.  I was looking for the hazard flasher.  I have no turn signal on the rear right neither the side marker lamp. I found  the fuse box on the engine bay but no fluses blown or missing. I have found this part in the picture  down the steering  column but I can find a part like it. Now after removing  that the dash turn signals are lit when running lights get on. Any idea? Thanks 

20210718_135012.jpg

20210718_135003.jpg

On 7/18/2021 at 2:51 PM, seynel8228 said:

Hey sorry for the delay to aswer. I can figure out the way to login. I have a 2001 spartan TS . 5.9L cummins.  I was looking for the hazard flasher.  I have no turn signal on the rear right neither the side marker lamp. I found  the fuse box on the engine bay but no fluses blown or missing. I have found this part in the picture  down the steering  column but I can find a part like it. Now after removing  that the dash turn signals are lit when running lights get on. Any idea? Thanks 

20210718_135012.jpg

20210718_135003.jpg

Does the Coach have a smart wheel setup ?

Rich.

Rich, yes it does.  The coach is a Travel Supreme (now Entegra, owned by Thor Ind.)!

NAPA has most parts for the older VIP Ind control box & all relays.

Edited by manholt

11 minutes ago, manholt said:

Rich, yes it does.  The coach is a Travel Supreme (now Entegra, owned by Thor Ind.)!

NAPA has most parts for the older VIP Ind control box & all relays.

Carl, I kind of thought the coach is equipped with smart wheel setup, The OEM system often used a fusible  link to power the system.

However, The OP does not  mention any other issues ! and the picture offered does look like the proper wire colors for the turn and flasher wiring.  So NAPA might be a good choice to find the item pictured ! 

Rich.

Agree and I could not find the #110499 part via Freightliner, Gillig or Spartan....the smart wheel was originally used by BMW and parts by Western Auto, now NAPA!

On 12/23/2020 at 5:05 AM, manholt said:

seynel, call Spartan chassis or Entegra (Travel Supreme morphed into Entegra)!

Yup,, they are installed by the coach mfgr. not chassis mfgr. For instance my 1999 Spartan MM GT chassis, see sig., is on the firewall above the genset.

Edited by rayin

I guess I’m spoiled with our first DP. Monaco has the chassis power distribution in a dedicated compartment in the left front. Every wire-fuse-relay is labeled. Right rear has a dedicated compartment for the house. Again, all labeled with a schematic molded in plastic riveted to the compartment door. Now if something happens in between with all of that wire….. 😑 

Hey sorry for the delay on replying. I been to napa they have no idea out that part I post on the picture. The weird thing is my right side marker and rear turn signal are no blinking  either  I have found the turn signal flasher under the dash left from the steering.  There is also a couple of bushman boxes same location on the out side so difficult to reach and one on the engine bay. So far the I have checked the one by the driver and the one by the engine everything looks good. I can find the Hazzard flasher outside like someone  mentioned on a different  post. This coach is pretty different to the other I have seen on pictures. Maybe because it was some of the first one build. The signal show ending on 36A10012 may 2000 the title shows 2002. Is no possible by may 2000 the had build 10012 of this body style 36a mean length  and class I guess. I'll said this was the 12 made by them. Before 2000 they made just travel trailer.