Sign in to follow this  
batbc

Stolen Hood Key

My 2018 Fleetwood Pace Arrow was broken into and my hood keys were stolen.  I cannot access the engine compartment without that key.  Short of drilling out the locking device I am short of ideas and welcome a solution.

2 hours ago, batbc said:

My 2018 Fleetwood Pace Arrow was broken into and my hood keys were stolen.  I cannot access the engine compartment without that key.  Short of drilling out the locking device I am short of ideas and welcome a solution.

Battbc, Welcome to the FMCA Forum ?

You might try this phone number 800-509-3417 or use this link to contact them. 

Hoping your coach is new enough that they have the lock cylinder number on file. 

You will need the coach FIN number and the Vin number maybe required, to get the proper key for your missing key. Request at least 2 of them. I do keep 2 complete sets of keys and one short set including the ignition, pod and hood door keys with a name tag on them to leave when the unit is in for any necessary service work

https://www.fleetwoodrv.com/for-owners/service-maintenance/parts

Rich.

Everybody I know, have at least 2 or more set's!  One in coach, one in Toad and we have a set in house. Lock out happens, even at house...last time Linda's 8 year old Grand kid.