Ben family

Help please broken down

I am a new member with FMCA. Haven’t recieved paperwork with roadside number . Broken down on side of road . Can anyone point me in the right direction for contact number ? Thanks 

First - welcome to the FMCA Forum. Sorry your first thread is about a breakdown.

My Roadside Rescue card lists 855-737-0737 as the number to call for assistance.

What happened that got you broken down on the side of the road? Whereabouts are you - perhaps there is an FMCA member nearby that can help, or perhaps we can help you get things working if you let us know what's wrong.

5 hours ago, Ben family said:

I am a new member with FMCA. Haven’t recieved paperwork with roadside number . Broken down on side of road . Can anyone point me in the right direction for contact number ? Thanks 

Ben family, Welcome to the  FMCA Forum !

Can you post the  Problem along with the  Make, Model and Year of unit you are having issue(s) with ?

Where are you located would also help.

Rich.

Lots of reasons why they haven't gotten back to us - could be anything from things suddenly going from bad to worse to something simple like lost signal/internet connection.

On 11/25/2020 at 5:29 AM, manholt said:

This Post is in 2 different places....

Where is the other post perhaps more information is there?

Herman deleted it and left this one....Just answered by me and Herman, no response back!  It was about 6 am & posted 4 hours earlier! Last time he looked at our response was yesterday at 5:08 pm!  So he has internet service...now I don't know what to think! :wacko:

Edited by manholt

Your right about that.  My mind took a break when driving home from Tampa and I got an alarm/red light, on my new Allegro Bus, 2011 and I'm on the off ramp in Ocala, Fl. Took about 10 minutes to see that my RF Jack was down, hit the button & jack came up, 3+ minutes it was back down. Fun!  Ocala Cummins took me in, you can't just change out the module, new leg assembly got ordered and 5 days later, I was back on road.  An hour later I was back on phone with Cummins, oil was everywhere and pressure was almost zero, truck came out....someone had not tightened the drain plug...23 quarts low!  Tech service at Lazy Days, suck! 🤬 

Carl, Sounds like may be  Lazy Days changed the leveling jack assembly.  Did you have them do an oil change at the same time ?

23 Quarts is a lot of oil, more then the  hydraulic system requires. 

Rich.