krdf

Life After AT&T Unlimited

We are currently on the AT&T Unlimited plan that is set to expire next month. We are using the Winegard TOGO (aka Roadlink C2). It was the greatest as we pre- paid $360 for unlimited data for 12 months. We rarely experienced any delay when watching Netflix on TV or YouTube on the computer. Then they canceled the plan. Bummer. They are offering several new plans but  much more expensive.

Does anyone know about the "AT&T Connected Car RV Pay as You Go Plan"? Plan cost is $325 prepaid for 100 GB for 12 months. Not sure if that is 100 GB each month or 100 GB for the entire 12 month period. Can't get thru to anyone at AT&T to find out.

krdf.  My wife and I are on Verizon Jet pack, $110 a month for both of us, wife watches movies every day, she does a lot of streaming and her hobby is to find out where several people come from (Genealogy)!  When we travel outside US, no roaming charge!  I use an AT&T iphone in the US and a Verizon phone (forgot the name) outside US...we cruise a lot and spend time in Europe, every year!

2020 COVID, just travel US..Bummer!