My suburban furnace in my 2001 Monaco Diplomat was cutting out one night due to high wind, it seems to have gone into lockout. I think there must be a reset switch. Does anyone know where it is?

equinus, welcome to the forum.

On my last coach when the propane furnace would mess up I would do this. Turn the thermostat off. Remove the front cover of the thermostat. I had a fuse there. Remove the fuse and test it. Now re install it put the cover back on and set the thermostat to the correct zone and mode for furnace heat. See if that works. For some reason removing the fuse and interrupting the power would fix most of the problems.

Bill

equinus, Welcome to the Forum !

The items mentioned could clear the issue. I had a similar problem, but it turned out to be a ground issue. Found a bad ground between 2 different materials used to construct the furnace and some oxidation on and in the  primary wiring harness between the furnace  and the interior wiring harness.  That and issues with an intermittent sail switch located in the furnace blower being finicky.  Has sidelined our LP Hot air  furnaces. There are 2 of them in our coach around the same age.

A bad ground or corrosion will cause the LP valve not to open. 

There is a TDR Time Delay Relay in most furnaces and when the contacts get rusty, things an all so go south. this link might prove helpful.

https://eldonrv.com/TDR-klixon-style-dinosaur-time-delay-relay-furnace.aspx

A whole article on file if needed. Way more then most members need or want.

Rich.

Edited by dickandlois