f457930

looking for financing options on used MH in the 300k range

I am considering upgrading our coach. Looking for recommendations on financial institutions.  Any suggestions would be helpful. Just getting started with this. I do have a coach in mind to buy. I will be trading a 2007 Phaeton.

By the way, USAA is only making loans of 35k because of the virus.

Dee

For my previous motorhome I had a loan from Bank of the West for 4.1% interest rate.  For my current motorhome I have a loan from Bank OZK for 3.8% interest rate.  Both banks provide good service!

Would be cool if folks posted their interest rate and if low reason why great credit score, large down or what might have contributed, and if high interest rate also maybe reasons why, extended long terms, bad credit score etc. like to know where interest rates are falling in for used. Thanks

3 hours ago, yasmas said:

Would be cool if folks posted their interest rate and if low reason why great credit score, large down or what might have contributed, and if high interest rate also maybe reasons why, extended long terms, bad credit score etc. like to know where interest rates are falling in for used. Thanks

Welcome to the forum. What my  credit score and credit history is doesn't matter. The only thing that matters is yours. If you want to know what the interest rates are call and ask the different lenders.

Bill 

On 12/9/2020 at 4:56 PM, f457930 said:

Thanks guys.

Right now I am doing the covid thing but get back involved when i am better.

Dee

Sorry to hear that. Get well, and soon.

Welcome...everything you want is based on the credit score and income versus $ owed.   Then comes all the rest.

f457930...get well soon! 🙏