revrichard

2020 Merry Christmas

On behalf of the Military Veterans Chapter, I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Best regards,

Richard "Doc" Strait, USN Retired

FMCA-MVC Alternate National Director and Webmaster

Merry Christmas01.jpg

In Whitewright Texas, ready for the road and wishing all the members of the Forum, all active duty service personnel, veterans, retires and first responder the warmest of a Merry Christmas and a safe, healthy and a Great New Year.

My God Bless you one and all.🙏

Herman

(thanks Doc for starting this topic)

Merry Christmas to all from our Texas Hill Country Ranch.

If you look close you can see red balls on the tree.  We call it our Jerry Lee Lewis Red Balls of Fire Tree!!

Don

RORChristmasTree.jpg

Edited by akadeadeye

How's the Cedar Fever up there?  We have another place down by Choke Lake...Mesquite yes, Cedar none!

We'll be back in Cedar country the 28th for a week, then heading to Florida! :wub:

Carl, it may not help too much but you can go to Auto Zone and get one of those cedar scented trees to hang from you mirror and have a bit of smell till you get back.

Enjoy Florida.

Herman

Herman, I don't want anything that reminds me of Cedar! I get the fever every year...that's why I spent good $$$ to have all of it removed from the ranch! :wub:  

6 hours ago, manholt said:

Herman, I don't want anything that reminds me of Cedar! I get the fever every year...that's why I spent good $$$ to have all of it removed from the ranch! :wub:  

That may not help because the pollen can drift for hundreds of miles. Also it isn't Ceder anymore it is covid that bothers you. ;)

Bill

We don't wear a mask, unless its protocol for our surrounding and/or mandated.  Cedar gets in no matter what you do!

Bill, will agree, but over a section surrounding us has done the same....Virgin Cedar we leave alone, our coach closets are paneled with Virgin Cedar, same at house, it keeps the critters away!  :P

On 12/24/2020 at 3:55 PM, manholt said:

How's the Cedar Fever up there?  We have another place down by Choke Lake...Mesquite yes, Cedar none!

We'll be back in Cedar country the 28th for a week, then heading to Florida! :wub:

CF just beginning for me.  We cleared ranch of cedar but there is some re-growth.  The Christmas Tree is an example.  My grandsons would revolt if I cut that down.  Same with Mesquite.  Cleared it but it is growing back.  Time for some chemicals.  Trees, not me! ha ha

Don

Mesquite don't like diesel.  As for cedar we took them roots and all, then burned it....as for regrowth, see one and take it out,  Suspect you have a lot more ac than we do!