Junk22

Downsizing

Howdy

We are looking at downsizing from a 42’ Gulfstream Tourmaster to a  late model 30-33’ Tiffin Breeze. I see there are several different engine options. 240 hp and up. I don’t like dragging up a hill much less creeping up a mountain. Can anyone tell me is there a Breeze that has a beefy engine that will go uphill with some gusto. Also drag a small car/ Jeep behind it? Which is the best engine available. 
Thanks in advance for your responses...

Junk22. Welcome to the Forum! 🎅

You might want to look at the Open Road Red 34'...has a nice 360 or 380, plenty of power and better storage bays...towing a 2 or 4 door Jeep is no problem!  I also, would look at any one of the Super "C's" in the 30' to 34' range, Best is Renegade IMHO!

Merry Christmas

4 hours ago, robertcrook said:

Downsizing is the permanent reduction of a company's labor force through the elimination of unproductive workers or divisions

What does this quote have to do with downsizing a Motorhome? Comedians need to resort to TV, not a motorhome forum@@@@@++!!!, while at it join a union!!

downsize
[ˈdounˌsīz]

VERB
downsizing (present participle)
  1. NORTH AMERICAN
    make (something) smaller.
    "I downsized the rear wheel to 26 inches"
    synonyms:
    reduce · cut · cut down · decrease · lessen · retrench · trim · prune · slim down · scale down · salami-slice · rationalize · economize on · pull/draw in one's horns · 

1 hour ago, charlieiam said:
downsize
[ˈdounˌsīz]

VERB
downsizing (present participle)
  1. NORTH AMERICAN
    make (something) smaller.
    "I downsized the rear wheel to 26 inches"
    synonyms:
    reduce · cut · cut down · decrease · lessen · retrench · trim · prune · slim down · scale down · salami-slice · rationalize · economize on · pull/draw in one's horns · 

How many definitions can you find for run?   

I think Tiffin used the Cummins 450 HP ISM engine in some of their 36' MH"s about 15-18 years ago. That will get you up the steep mountains in a hurry.

Ray,  I had a 400 ISM in a 1997 Allegro 34'....smoking!  Felt I could do a wheelie in 4th gear going up a 7% grade! 😂