jleamont

Redbud Ranch RV Resort, Hutto Texas

13 minutes ago, manholt said:

Pull thru sites are up to 45 feet long....I'm 47' 4" + tow bar = 50'....Call, I don't fit.🤬

Interesting, We wouldn't fit either with the Jeep :blink:.  We are 65.5' total combination length. That certainly warrants a phone call for some clarity.

I have had MANY "Pull through sites" where the jeep had to be split and parked sideways behind or in front.

Looks like the toads are in  a slot in front, by pilot side!  Its a staged photo.  More Park models than RV's!  

Thanks Jay.   It's nice to see new RV parks/resorts being developed given the significant "Covid Growth" in RV ownership the last 12 months.

Looking at the Red Bud RV Resort website, my interpretation of the the "3D design renderings" tells me this new RV park is not Big Rig friendly with what looks to be very narrow drivways and no room to manuver a 40-45 foot motorhome onto a 45 foot long pad.     On the few occaisions that the wife and I have visited the Austin area, the La Hacienda RV Resort on Lake Travis is the only one that meets her "RV Park/Resort Connoisseur" requirements. 

Edited by fagnaml

Bill, what double?  I see no double!

Mike, next time your in Austin...Look at Oak Forest RV Resort, out by the Rodeo Grounds!  We stay there, whenever we have a before 9 am Dr. appointment.

I just hope and pray that the Forum don't go blank!  Lots of strange posts are popping up as "new post." :wacko: