garmp

Bourbon/Whiskey trail

Question

I realize that there are two distinct trails. One in Kentucky & one in Tennessee. We would like to hit at least a part of both. We think we want Jack Daniels, Prichards & Geo Dickel in TN and Buffalo Trace, Makers Mark and Bulliet in KY. Any other suggestions on distilleries and campgrounds. We prefer state, COE & municipal parks as to commercial or private ones. Restaurant info is always helpful.

I would rather have a cognac barrel age my wine, or one that had Port in it...preferably from France!

Congress has not had much to do in the last 8 years!

I read that President Trump had all his steaks extra well done and his chef commented about them rocking on the plate.

I prefer all my meat well done.   Cook it until all alien life within them are dead.

COVID did not go away, some people are still playing the Fear game, so a lot of things that was going to be open, have been post phoned again!

Now their wanting to shut down Florida, we where there a month ago, no difference than anywhere else!  I do think that Trump needs to move to California! 😂

Yep! People really don't understand that in an RV it is the same as being at home. All of the prevention's are in place as if you were in your house.  Bring food in, wear masks in public, keep distances - just like in the house.