fagnaml

Original Winegard Carryout -- How to Sell, Dontate or Give Away?

Twelve years ago I purchased "new" the original Winegard Carryout and stand to use for LSU football tailgating during my "pop up tents', travel trailer and first ever motorhome phases of tailgating.  When I purchased my current coach 20 months ago it came equipped with a Winegard Travl'r Dish Network "dish" on the roof.
Does the forum have any suggestions on how to sell or donate (or even give away) my original Winegard Carryout?  I'd prefer that someone use and enjoy the Carryout and stand rather than "tossing them into a bin" at my county's recycling center.  TheCarryout is in very good condition and works well.   It is currently configured for DirecTV but with the clicks of a few bottoms on the control board it can easily be configured for the Dish Network. 

Thanks for your thoughts!

Edited by hermanmullins
To clarify post

I have one that went with the old 2008 Winne, then Harvey came and took the 2008.  Carryout is programmed for DISH and has been in my shed since 2017. It also may see the landfill. OR, I could just take it with me on trips for that time when I'm blocked by trees. Doesn't happen often, but has happened a few time over the years, well, even with the Carryout.

p.s., great little antenna, fully automatic and gets all 3 of DISH satellites and their HD channels.  If you program it for DirecTV it will not pick up HD.

Edited by wayne77590