f474120

Where is Starbucks Road?

I received my "Confirmation Package" yesterday. I was reading the instructions for arriving into the 30/50Amp Full Hookups area. When I turn south from Golden Isles Pkwy onto Elko Road, we are supposed to turn right at "Starbucks Road/Lane". Google Maps does not show which one is Starbucks! I attached a snipped photo of the Goggle Map, and labeled two unnamed streets as "1" and "2". can someone tell me which by number which is "Starbucks"?

GNFG.png

Edited by f474120

Hi Arthur,

Actually, on your Google map Starbuck is labeled Limerock. I'm not sure why. The grounds considers it Starbuck. You'll also find that Google considers Larry Walker Parkway to be Golden Isles Parkway on its maps. I'm not sure who is in charge of naming roads down there. We will have plenty of signage on the road to make sure you turn in the right one. We ask folks to follow the directions we provide instead of Google maps or other directions apps because we have run the routes and know the street names as you will see them driving in.

If you have other questions, send them to convention@fmca.com or visit FMCA.com/Events and click on the Information Central tab.

Have a great day!

Doug Uhlenbrock
Director of Events

I have started a new topic in General Discussion "Question about FMCA's 102nd Convention Another Day in PERRYDISE"

If you have a question you may be asked it there and you will get all you question and concerns answered.

Thanks and hope to see you there.

Herman