cnweeds64

patio awning replacement

If you have plans on attending the FMCA Convention in Perry on March 6-9, you can call "Shade Pro" get a quote and have it installed at the Convention. Sorry I don't have their number handy but you can Google it. 

Herman 

5 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

If you have plans on attending the FMCA Convention in Perry on March 6-9, you can call "Shade Pro" get a quote and have it installed at the Convention. Sorry I don't have their number handy but you can Google it. 

Herman 

Sounds like the perfect time & place to get the good stuff.

If you are thinking about replacing your awning fabric, Shade Pro could be a good buy. Whether Faulkner, A&E, or CareFree, this can fit in with different types of awnings. It’s because this awning features two sewn in PolyRods at the roller tube for a more breezy installation.

Edited by Philipclopez

cnweeds, I have not made the conversion that you asked about, but after reviewing the manual Microsoft Word - 052548-001r11 Paramount Installation Manual (carefreeofcolorado.com), it looks pretty simple. I like the fact that it sits on top of the roof instead of the sidewall. You have sparked my curiosity enough to start investigation for my own use. Thanks for posting.

I do not have a lot of major complaints about the Solera replacement fabric awning. I discovered that this option for the right RV awning replacement fabric is somewhat easy to use. It is long-lasting, too