Portsmouthboy

Service in Cincinnati

I am getting a few things fixed up on my 2004 Beaver Monterey. Currently working with Cummins but do not feel they are up to the task really. Friendly but pricey and not up to speed on the coach and systems. Looking for service on Cruise Control, possibly Exhaust Brake, etc as well as Body/Interior things and electrical. Any good shops for engine and Chassis...etc. Any assistance greatly appreciated.  Ed 

18 hours ago, Portsmouthboy said:

I am getting a few things fixed up on my 2004 Beaver Monterey. Currently working with Cummins but do not feel they are up to the task really. Friendly but pricey and not up to speed on the coach and systems. Looking for service on Cruise Control, possibly Exhaust Brake, etc as well as Body/Interior things and electrical. Any good shops for engine and Chassis...etc. Any assistance greatly appreciated.  Ed 

ED. Information from the company that made your VIP smart wheel system. There was a change in 2005, so I think this info.will cover the system in your coach.

Think this is the correct link.

Like  Bill not sure of the best service center in Cincinnati OH.    https://www.vipwheels.com/sites/default/files/uploads/pdfs/TROUBLESHOOT.pdf

Rich 

What brand and year chassis do you have?  Cummins is good for Cummins.  Mustang is good for CAT....what engine and year do you have?  

9 minutes ago, manholt said:

What brand and year chassis do you have?  Cummins is good for Cummins.  Mustang is good for CAT....what engine and year do you have?  

Carl, He posted a 2004 Beaver Monterey in his OP.

Rich. 

Rich, I know...but most chassis & engines are at least 1 year old, before house is built on them!  That was especially true back before 2007!  Beaver filed BK in 2007! :D

Did you take your MH to Cummins Coach Care or a Cummins factory repair shop or a Cummins authorized repair center, each has a different role.