kramster7

Tiffin Motorhomes

Mark Lasater, we looking to up grade our motorhome from gas to a 2015---2018 Tiffin Motorhome diesel pusher a Allegro Red 33AA. We have a Fleetwood Southwind 34A, and with this coach I had to put a Track-bar, Dual Anti Sway Bars in the back, change out the front Anti Sway Bar, change the Shocks to Koni, put a Supersteer Radius Rod Kit,put new front leaf spring Bushing on and a Safety-tee plus. With new coach does anybody know if I have to have done to it what I had to to my existing Motorhome.

Mark

Very true!  If you want a coach in the 38' to 45' bracket.  

I have friends who have the Allegro Red DP and are very happy.  The only thing they added was the Saf-T-Plus!  They will be going to Alaska with us this summer and we where together on a Fantasy Tour to the Eastern Canadian Providences for 61 days in 2019.  The 3 of them pull Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and had, have no problems.  

Why add that stuff? I have a diesel pusher with a tag axle, 42' that I just bought. (07) Like the coach really well, plenty of room and rides like a dream. Looking forward to taking it to AZ in October and spending the winter there. Ours is an Allegro Bus. Have fun with it.