JOS66

CHASSIS CHOICE

Nothing wrong with any DP or Super C diesel, Newmar!  DS is top off entry level DP, we know a lot of people with the DP & Mountain Air (Low end Luxury level).  Since you both are in agreement, pull the trigger and buy it.  

14 hours ago, JOS66 said:

Well noted. 

Funny, the very ones I am looking at (that the Boss) and I like, all have Spartan. 

One of the primary boxes to tick for me is Service and Support. As stated we are leaning towards a Dutch Star 4310, so unless I have misunderstood, Newmar rates very well in this area. I know there are other good manufacturers as well, but we really like the floor plan. 

Ok I can help you check both of those boxes. Go talk to National Indore RV Centers. https://www.nirvc.com/ . They were founded because the owner didn't like the service he got at outher places on his RV.

Bill

Edited by wildebill308

I've had both, no problems with either one, and one was no better than the other.  Find the floor plan you like and go from there.

Thanks Everyone for the time you have taken to reply. I feel sure other questions will pop up. 

Be Blessed and THE BOSS and I will hopefully see some of you soon. Will let you know when the official cast off date is.