I have a 2003 American Tradition on a Spartan chassis. My marker/taillights are not working. The turn signals and stop lights work, the headlights work. 
I have checked and replaced the fuse and the relay switch in the main fuse box to no avail. I’m looking for suggestions on where to look next.....help!!!!

2 hours ago, tkinrade said:

I have a 2003 American Tradition on a Spartan chassis. My marker/taillights are not working. The turn signals and stop lights work, the headlights work. 
I have checked and replaced the fuse and the relay switch in the main fuse box to no avail. I’m looking for suggestions on where to look next.....help!!!!

Welcome to the FMCA Forum !

Do you have 12 volts at any of the 12 volt sockets? when just the marker lights are turned on. Measure both wires between any or all the marker lights  to a good ground.

The second or first thing to check i you do not read any voltage between the marker light terminals at the main light switch and ground. You my also have a failed relay in the marker light lights. 

Is the coach wired with a  ICC switch no the  or near the drivers seat ?

Rich.

90% of electric problems, is a bad ground connection and/or a relay.

Did you by chance add LED to head lights, or markers?

Not a common problem with a Spartan but...Check the electrical plug at the rear of the coach where the chassis wiring ties into the coach wiring for the rear lighting. Freightliner didn't use a weather tight, sealed plug on most of their chassis (everyone I have ever seen). Given the age of your coach, the seal in that connector could have failed by now and it could be corroded. 

As Rich Mentioned above, start with checking power and ground at the sockets,, follow the wiring forward.