huffypuff

Who's going to Gillette, WY this year?

I'm going to FMCA rally in Gillette, WY this year.  I hope to meet a few from here if possible.  Hopefully everything will be back to normal by then.  

I am also registered.

The last time we were in Gillette I had a social gathering for members of the Forum at my coach. I can set up another one this year. I will put it together if any one is interested. Let me Know.

Herman

On 4/6/2021 at 5:34 AM, rossboyer said:

Yes, just depends on what day and time. 

In my coach it's always 5:00 o'clock Friday evening.   

If Canada does not open up, then our Alaska trip will be cancelled and we'll come to WY.  

We'll let Herman and Bill know!

Entegra Coach Owner Association is having a rally in Spearfish, SD right before FMCA Gillette rally which I'm confirmed for both.  They are forming a caravan with a wagon-master on July 6 to arrive at Gillette at 11:00 AM.  Please be warned that will be a bad time for you to arrive.  I probably will be in that caravan.  

Monaco International is having a Pre Rally at the Camplex in Gillette June 30 - July  3. So we will be there allready.

4 hours ago, manholt said:

AIM is also having a preconvention Rally and Caravanning in the 6th!  Guessing 70+ coaches.

I see major backups getting in.  

Herman, not yet.

Since the Rally is over the 7th and that's 11 days before, we need to be a Start point, we decided to go! :P I also want to see your "New" Blue shirt. 😂

My son lives in Cheyenne and he said that Wyoming is open, no masks required. However we don't know what Protocol FMCA will require. So to everyone, Come and enjoy the Convention, but bring a few mask just incase.   :) or 😷

By all means if you feel comfortable wearing a masks in a crowd, wear one. No one will say a thing.   

Herman

On 4/18/2021 at 7:49 AM, manholt said:

Herman, not yet.

Since the Rally is over the 7th and that's 11 days before, we need to be a Start point, we decided to go! :P I also want to see your "New" Blue shirt. 😂

Carl,

Canada is not sounding good right now.  We were hoping to go to Niagara Falls the Canadian side in September.  From what I am hearing Canada is really locked up right now with the virus.  A few day ago at Niagara Falls the Canadians were flashing SOS for the US to come and help them get unlocked.

Jaime