rayin

retired military and DOD personnel

Yep, I posted the link for other  retired folks. I had my first Moderna jab after Christmas while in a rehab home (spent my birthday there_alone), 2nd jab Jan. 15 after I was released from  hospital the 2nd time.

Edited by rayin

US Army Sergeant Major (Retired).   Had all the Covid shots and RSV and Flu…never know who you’re around.

Edited by mromeojr

On 1/14/2024 at 4:59 PM, mromeojr said:

US Army Sergeant Major (Retired).   Had all the Covid shots and RSV and Flu…never know who you’re around.

Welcome aboard SGM!  I got the latest COVID shot in Dec. and it knocked be down for a week.  I'd like to also extend an invitation to join S.MA.R.T.= Special Military Recreational Travelers club. Membership is limited to active, former, and retired military veterans of the U.S.A. and Canada. We have members from all branches and ranks, from a General to 2-yr draftees.

If you like staying at military famcamps, check out this website: https://www.militarycampgrounds.us/component/users/?view=login&Itemid=180

Edited by rayin

On 1/14/2024 at 3:59 PM, mromeojr said:

Welcome to the forum.

Bill