elkhartjim

Covid Card Lamination

My healthcare provider is Aurora. On their website they now have a special tab off the main page with Covid-19 information, including recent test results and my vaccination history. Took a bit of searching to find it the first time as it's pretty far down the menu column. The part with the QR code download button looks like this for me:

769853526_ScreenShot2021-12-04at16_08_03.thumb.png.d7ec14a14b33524314ace625810da48f.png

The QR code link does nothing but show a QR code, which I can use to download the electronic vaccination record into the app on my smartphone.

It's my understanding that this should be available in every state and with most major health care providers. If you're not seeing the QR code for your healthcare provider, perhaps a phone call to them will help figure out where they're hiding it. 

As another option, I think that every state also has an online place where residents can access their digital vaccination records.

Hope this helps.

I don't get the big deal about laminating/not laminating a shot record.  I took a picture of the shot record the VA gave me after my second Covid shot and keep my phone with me....unless I forget it.😄

Edited by five

Five, I believe it is because they need a continuous record of vaccinations. If the card is laminated they cannot add items to it. Most likely for future use, as it may be.

Richard, I'm with Methodist and they are quite large. I could not find a QR code. I'll give them a call on Monday.

After careful examination and navigation of their web site, I found the QR code.

Thanks Richard.

Edited by wayne77590

On 12/3/2021 at 8:40 PM, elkhartjim said:

Simple, I know longer trust our government, its spokespeople, the media or the drug companies. 

I've been reprimanded already for my comments on the open border between the US and Mexico but I'll repeat, its ok to wade across the Rio Grande River into Texas, given money and transportation to unknown cities yet don't fly in to the US from South Africa. The state of Texas has documented illegal crossings form almost 200 countries so far and those are just those apprehended. 

I have a solution for you Richard, don't read this topic. We Texans are in the trenches spending millions of dollars weekly trying to protect our country. How much is your state contributing to the border crisis. Yep, regardless of what you hear from the talking heads, it's a crisis. 

WHEN THE GOVERNMENT REMOVES EVERY ILLEGAL FROM THIS COUNTRY AND STOPS THEM FROM COMING IN HERE INVADING TRUE AMERICANS COUNTRY, THEN I MIGHT THINK ABOUT IT, BUT I DOUBT IT, I HAVE HAD THEIR CVIRUS AND SURVIVED, I HAVE MORE IMMUNITY THEN YOU PEOPLE WITH THE VAXX, YOU WILL GET IT OVER AND OVER, WHERE I WILL NOT, ALL THE VARIANTS ARE COMING FROM THE VAXXED NOW, SO GOOD LUCK WITH YOU PROTECTIONS,, AT EAST ONE THING, THE CVIRUS CURED THE FLU, NO ONE DIED FROM THE COMMON FLU LAST YEAR,  

Edited by hammer55