I try to bring in my extension but only one end moves in. Anyone ever experienced this problem and if so any solution or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

I take it that you have one slide out....is it electric or hydraulic?  If hydraulic, is it HWH or Lipper Ind.?  

Have you called Winnebago Tech?  Your slide is out of sync.

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2021 at 7:01 PM, manholt said:

is it electric or hydraulic?  If hydraulic, is it HWH or Lipper Ind.? 

manholt,

I saw your previous response to the OP. Since I am coach shopping and never owned one before you brought up something I never considered. I did not know they all did not operate using the same mechanical system. In your opinion is there one that is better than the other (ele/hyd) as far as reduced problems and robustness? Do you know which system is preferred and used by the higher end coach builders?

Don

Don, avoid cable slides, I’m not a fan of hydraulic but they are not terrible (just over engineered with a lot of components). Ours are rack and pinion electric with manual crank ins (just in case). Rack and pinion can be identified with long gear tracks if you look up in the basement area or under a deployed slide. Very simple design and everything is easily accessible should you have a problem.

Wait- the next comment “I’ve never had issues with mine” YET should be in that phrase!
The more links in a chain the better the chance of failure. 

Edited by jleamont

Joe's right.  Hydraulic is used on the slide that has the heavy appliances and longer slide...mine is 27' 7".  My other 2 slides are electric!  I would say, Newmar King Aire is high end (New replacement cost on mine is $1,300,000).  Back in 2002, Joe's was high end.

I had a Allegro Bus, high end, with the cable slide in bedroom, constant problem!

IMHO, Bean counters will do more cheap stuff on high end coaches than middle or low!