tctoolz

Install of an Equator washer & dryer

First time posting on this forum. We own a 2013 Fleetwood Expedition that was prepped for a washer/dryer when we bought it. The linen closet in the back master bath is where the stackable washer & dryer go. Now we are in the process of planning longer trips & want to add the washer & dyer. My question is...where does the dryer vent to the outside? All the water & drain connections are in place, but haven't figured out where they planned on the dryer venting to. Have tried contacting Fleetwood, but no response back from them. Are there any Expedition owners out there that can help us figure this out?

If you vent to the inside you will have high heat input and high humidity, plus it takes for ever to dry the wet clothes. I would check with Fleetwood.

Herman

It is easy enough to add an outside vent.  Most manufacturers have a decal near the washer/drier on the wall showing where the vent goes.

Ken

18 hours ago, wildebill308 said:

Welcome to the forum. 

Some of the units vent inside, like the Splendide. You can alwas add a outside vent.

Bill

Splendide has vented and non-vented models. The vented model must vent outside, the non-vented model dries using cold water sprayed against the exterior of the wash tub. The clothes from the non-vented feel damp when dry cycle is complete.

Edited by rayin

5 hours ago, rayin said:

Splendide has vented and non-vented models. The vented model must vent outside, the non-vented model dries using cold water sprayed against the exterior of the wash tub. The clothes from the non-vented feel damp when dry cycle is complete.

Yes I know, I just mentioned that yes they do have vent less dryers. I think I have stacked  Maytag vented in my little camper.

Bill

We have Whirlpool stacked in ours!  

My AC Tradition had the Splendide stacked and vented outside, same with the Allegro Bus.