Sign in to follow this  
chriscross

Goodyear at Redmond?

Is there a way to determine if Goodyear plans on having a booth at Redmond? I need 6 G670 tires mounted. The Schwaab store in Redmond wants over $4,000. Seems quite a bit high to me. Any info will be most appreciated. Thank you.

Chris Cross

Guest BillAdams

Is that the famous Chris Cross (the RVer, not the singer) who we saw on RV Today (with me)?

Even if Goodyear is at Redmond they will not be selling as that is only done through their dealers. Remember to add in the savings of not having to pay any sales tax while in OR.

However, $600+ for Goodyears does sound quite a bit high. Let me know how things come out as I am going to have to put on 8 new Goodyears later this year.

The Camper World Ad I received yesterday has Good Year tires the G70 19.5 advertised at $345.00 per tire, mounted, balanced, installed, and out the door, no add ons other then sales tax. Note that Oregon does not have sales tax and there are camper world stores there.

Bebop

Is that the infamous Bill Adams, who is the greatest DataStorm and Winegard antenna installer? I found a dealer in Redmond with a quote of $3200. But the tires were over a year old. I will check with them next month. Good luck on the river.

Guest BillAdams
Is that the infamous Bill Adams, who is the greatest DataStorm and Winegard antenna installer? I found a dealer in Redmond with a quote of $3200. But the tires were over a year old. I will check with them next month. Good luck on the river.

Chris,

Sorry to hear that we will miss you in OR. We are in the mid-West and it was just too long of a trip for the one show and then have to return to the mid-West afterward. Please do let me know what you find in the way of tires. You have to be able to do better than making a choice between old or over-priced.

The river's been good lately. Thanks for the good wishes.