yuccarob

Automatic transfer switch

On my 2006, it is in the electrical bay where the inverter/charger is located. Look high on the left side wall. Identified with a lot of wire entering and exiting the black box. Measures about 8”Wx10”Hx3”D. 

My old coach, 2010 AC Tradition was under the bed and a real PIA to get to....as Joe L., can attest to!

7 hours ago, yuccarob said:

Can someone please tell me where the ATS is on my 2008 Fleetwood 38F Expedition FIN 730F84402374

Welcome to the forum. I, like others would look under the bead. you might have to remove some protective wood panels. Follow the heavy cables. 

Have you asked teck support? They are usually pretty good.

Bill

Edited by wildebill308

Haven’t yet found it but don’t need to know quickly. Took me some time to figure out how to get back here!! 

How in the world did you find it under bed under the floor? Maybe that would help me locate mine.

22 hours ago, elkhartjim said:

Normally it is in the same bay as the power cord. My 08 Fleetwood Bounder ATS was under the bed. I had to remove the floor to get to it. 

Raise your bed up. You can then remove the false floor. The ATS is there with the heavy gauge wires attached. Honestly, that was several years ago and I don't know how I found it. 

Thank you I’ll try that. I’ve been told to just listen when you disconnect shore power as the ATS makes a loud noise when it connects or disconnects but I have and can’t hear it. I am a little deaf so that may be why I can’t locate it. Also we have a lot of “stuff” under the bed!! Thank you for your in put.