Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wayne77590

Guaranty RV, Junction City, OR - Service

Guest Wayne77590

Ladies and Gentlemen,

This is about Guaranty RV Service in Junction City, Oregon. I could sum it up on one word, excellent. But I'm not a one word person. First, they offer on-site stay for their people having service performed. It is a place to park and plug into 50 amp service for the duration of your service stay. I believe all-in-all they have about 20 sites. That is also the number of service bays they have at their facility.

Also first, is the receptionist help, not only on the phone but in person. Wendy was my first contact and she worked a schedule with me that was more than satisfactory. They are a busy place, so one must be able to adapt their schedule. We were in a CG, all set up, and it was only a couple days before we could get in. My service contact when we arrived was Leo, a most courteous, and very knowledgeable service adviser. Although his official name tag says RV Coordinator because he can do anything at Guaranty RV, I think. I did see some other service advisers dealing with people and they all seemed to be a caring lot of helpful folks.

This is a first class service center. It doesn't matter if your RV is a half million dollars, or TT for a lot less money. (Everyone has fun camping, it doesn't matter what you camp in.) I did see the whole range of RV's being brought in and worked on. That also proves a point that all RV's eventually need some work done to them. The "West" parking lot is where RV's stay with the outer periphery populated with the 50 amp service. The inner areas are for those leaving their RV there. In all, I counted about 60 RV's awaiting service, with about 15 of us utilizing the 50 amp service.

We were very, very satisfied with the quality of service, and the professionalism of the personnel. If you are within a travel day distance to Junction City, OR, I would highly recommend utilizing them for service. Of course, that is my opinion.

I purchased a used Monaco from them several years ago. They had made many repairs to the used unit .... every one of them had to be redone .... I would never do any kind of business with them again.

Of course, that is just my opinion.

Guest Wayne77590

Marvin,

I think the key words there are "several years ago."

Things change. My experience was very recent. At some point in time it may change again. That is what needs to be considered.

Thanks for the opinion.