jleamont

Santa Rosa RV resort. Navarre Florida

2 hours ago, jleamont said:

It’s 80 and sunny. Too hot for you two? 59 and rain at home. I’ll take this any day over 59.

Yep!  Add in the humidity and the real feel is in the 90's. 😓

We are trying to leave hear on July 1st...heading North, but Joe is a lot cooler than we are here in Texas City. It has been in the high 90's with heat index around 108...wish I were in FL.

Nice looking place Joe.

22 hours ago, elkhartjim said:

Yep!  Add in the humidity and the real feel is in the 90's. 😓

There has been a steady 15 mph breeze from the water. Haven’t broken much of a sweat as a result. 

Worked on doing a little organizing of the MH bays this morning and removing some items that have not been used in years.  When I quit at 12 p.m., it was 90˚ with a heat index of 104˚.

Stay in Florida Joe.

We are leaving 71 feel like 74 tomorrow for home!  We both have appointment with Austin Heart, next Thursday! :(  My meds are working, I'm now at 66 to 72 beats per minute, last week I was 128/134 bpm ...Linda keeps getting dizzy and falling down, her blood pressure & bpm is all over the chart.

Seriously, get Linda one of those canes. I don't think she will regret it.

I'm good, mostly, throughout the day it's getting up from laying or sitting that the first few steps give me the probelm.  In stores I'm the cart pusher - something to lean on. Mostly okay, just every once in a while I feel that urge to be off balance.