eric@babin.com

BODY WORK / TEXAS CUSTOM COACH

I had some body work that needed to be done to our 2014 Itasca Ellipse 42QD. I had used Texas Custom Coach located in Pipe Creek Texas in the past for things such as Aqua Hot, A/C, scheduled maintenance etc and they have always done a great job so why not let them do the body/fiberglass and paint work. They began working on my coach the day it arrived, not like some others that have your RV sit for a week or more until they have time to get to it. When I picked up the RV it looked like new. Even knowing exactly where the damage was, I couldn't tell it had ever been wrecked. Best of all, they worked very well with my insurance company so it was a very very easy process. I highly encourage you that if you are within a few days drive of Texas Custom Coach (just NW of San Antonio TX) you set up an appointment to have them complete any work you may need done, and want done right!

Also a very positive recommendation for Progressive Insurance.  They were perfect throughout this process.

3 hours ago, eric@babin.com said:

I had some body work that needed to be done to our 2014 Itasca Ellipse 42QD. I had used Texas Custom Coach located in Pipe Creek Texas in the past for things such as Aqua Hot, A/C, scheduled maintenance etc and they have always done a great job so why not let them do the body/fiberglass and paint work. They began working on my coach the day it arrived, not like some others that have your RV sit for a week or more until they have time to get to it. When I picked up the RV it looked like new. Even knowing exactly where the damage was, I couldn't tell it had ever been wrecked. Best of all, they worked very well with my insurance company so it was a very very easy process. I highly encourage you that if you are within a few days drive of Texas Custom Coach (just NW of San Antonio TX) you set up an appointment to have them complete any work you may need done, and want done right!

Also a very positive recommendation for Progressive Insurance.  They were perfect throughout this process.

Ditto here Eric.  Michael and Dave are customer friendly and their crew do a great job.  We also had body and paint work done,  and there is no way we can tell where it was painted.  I have been going there for 3 years now and wouldn't go anywhere else.

Don

Ditto!  There was a girl who ran the body work/paint shop, until she re married and got pregnant...she spent 7 months teaching the guy who runs it now....like Eric, my whole rear and a bay door got wiped out in 2015 on a AC Tradition 45'....9 days later, you could not tell it had been in a accident.

I've used them since 2011.  

Don, where you at?  

On 6/22/2021 at 10:36 PM, manholt said:

Ditto!  There was a girl who ran the body work/paint shop, until she re married and got pregnant...she spent 7 months teaching the guy who runs it now....like Eric, my whole rear and a bay door got wiped out in 2015 on a AC Tradition 45'....9 days later, you could not tell it had been in a accident.

I've used them since 2011.  

Don, where you at?  

Carl, we are in Mackinaw City, MI.  Went to Mackinac Island yesterday and sipped some suds on The Big Porch at the Grand Hotel!

Don

We'll be in UP in about 3/4 weeks!  We are in Cortez, CO & headed back to Austin Heart for Linda, I just spent a week in Durango Cardio!  We're doing plan "B" for rest of summer, MI & PA.