jsluiter

Replacing Navion R5000 monitor

I am replacing the Navion R5000 monitor system that no longer works in my 2009 American Allegiance Coach 42T and need the wiring diagram for what is currently in the coach in order to install the new monitor system.
I have found online the diagram for the Navion system but it is not matching up to what is in the coach wiring. I tried getting the information from Riverpark since they were the ones that initially installed the Navion system and they told me that I would need to get it from the REV group. This is what I heard from them, "Unfortunately we are not able to provide the requested information, as it was built by the previous Fleetwood Enterprises which closed under bankruptcy"
So, what I am in search of is the monitor/radio wiring diagram for a 2009 American Allegiance coach 42T. Does anyone on here have that information. It would be greatly appreciated.

11 hours ago, jsluiter said:
I am replacing the Navion R5000 monitor system that no longer works in my 2009 American Allegiance Coach 42T and need the wiring diagram for what is currently in the coach in order to install the new monitor system.
I have found online the diagram for the Navion system but it is not matching up to what is in the coach wiring. I tried getting the information from Riverpark since they were the ones that initially installed the Navion system and they told me that I would need to get it from the REV group. This is what I heard from them, "Unfortunately we are not able to provide the requested information, as it was built by the previous Fleetwood Enterprises which closed under bankruptcy"
So, what I am in search of is the monitor/radio wiring diagram for a 2009 American Allegiance coach 42T. Does anyone on here have that information. It would be greatly appreciated.

Yes welcome to the FMCA Forum !

You might try this information! The Navion System info is held close to the Vest.

There is also a Rev Group Center in other parts of the Country,

Rich.

REV Recreation Group
1010 Commerce Drive
Decatur, IN 46733
US

Call customer service
800-509-3417

Send us an email
revrvparts@revrvgroup.com