wayne77590

Safe-T-Plus Steering Stabilizer

I posted this on another forum but not everyone go to "other' forums, so:

Today was our install of Safe-T-Plus IFS ZF stabilizers. Took a little over an hour for them to install. Didn't time it but it was quick.

The staff are THE BEST, with everyone so friendly. Pulled into Jellystone RV Park in Bremen and made the 10 minute trip this morning. Yep, you can boondock in their gated lot overnight..We just prefer hookups with this rig,

If you do stay at Jellystone, turn left on Hwy 78 and go to Hwy 100 and turn left on 100, turn left on Golf Course Road. About a mile down on the left side will be Safe-T-Plus..go slow. That is their recommended route to get to them from Jellystone,

Okay, here is a kicker for all you future, and recommended, Safe-T-Plus wannabe's. There are future plans for an RV park in the back of their facility. That is going to be such a boon to future customers. Again, FUTURE..not going to happen overnight.

After our install today I took a ride with me driving and a technician riding with me. We dropped down to the interstate and I got up to our normal driving speed. We had a very slight pull to the right. Pulled off and on to an off ramp, technician got out and crawled under, made some adjustments and we were off again. One more of those and the MH was tracking puuurrrrfectly

If you have the mind to, set up an appointment with Safe-T-Plus and get-'er-done. Well worth the investment and so much more worth for the safety.

Wayne, thanks for the feed back!  Been almost 5 years since I heard about the IFS, Safe-T-Plus possibility!

You are welcome. Worth the trip.

Part of the driving test is to see if it is pulling. Once it was adjusted on a flat level stretch I could release my hands (of course keeping them close to the steering wheel) and the MH just held it's course.  I kidded with the technician that i was going to get up and make some coffee.  Wonder why he said not to do that. All in fun of course.

Edited by wayne77590