DAVIDHAND1

colorado chapters

David, 

Welcome to the Forum. 

Contact jerickson@fmca.con and ask him about Colorado Chapters. He is the National Area Vice President for the Rocky Mountain Area.

Herman 

On 7/14/2021 at 1:01 PM, hermanmullins said:

David, 

Welcome to the Forum. 

Contact jerickson@fmca.con and ask him about Colorado Chapters. He is the National Area Vice President for the Rocky Mountain Area.

Herman 

Old post, but shouldn't the email address for J. Erickson be:  jerickson@fmca.com? Unless the post was some kind of con job?! 😅

Hello Colorado! Jan Baby (the wife) and I are from Fort Collins, though we're currently homeless and living in our rig. We left the Fort late April of 2022 and will be returning late April 2023. You'll find us at Horsetooth Reservoir April 17th of this year for a two week stay. Check it out: https://www.larimercamping.com/camping/horsetooth-reservoir/r/campgroundDetails.do?contractCode=LARC&parkId=710105

The idea of joining a FMCA Chapter was very appealing to us. Especially interesting was the High Plains Drifters, both for it local of interest and I'm a big Clint Eastwood fan  I tried the phone and email on file  but could not get a reply??? Are they belly-up, kaput, fini?

Anybody have alternate suggestions for us? We're really quite pleasant once you get to know us, despite my odd behavior 🤔

2 hours ago, dons2346 said:

FYI, Jamie is no longer the vice president of the Rocky Mountain Area. He resigned a couple of weeks ago.

Do you know a contact in/for that area?

Bill

Glad to hear you are interested in joining a chapter and enjoying the fellowship, fun, and social activities involved . There are (at last count) 20+ chapters in the Rocky Mountain Area and I believe 7 with primarily Colorado members....

Probably the best thing for you to do to insure you get all the options and current contact info for all of them is to call Penny Gortmiller in FMCA Hdqtrs at 513-474-3622- ext 238

Penny is in charge of Chapter Services and a great resource.

8 hours ago, wildebill308 said:

Do you know a contact in/for that area?

Bill

It is best to look in the FMCA website in the Rocky Mountain Area at the chapters there. You can also find contact info for the senior vice president of the area, Connie Jones. The contact info shown for the High Planes Driters is:

CONTACT INFORMATION

JOHN KILBURN
john@johnkilburn.com

Not a problem but everyone must understand that the address listed for the chapter doesn't necessary mean the chapter is actually located there. The contact info could be for either the secretary or the president, wherever their address is.

Edited by dons2346