huffypuff

National Lampoop Toilet

41 minutes ago, jleamont said:

Wow, you guys hijacked Puffs post and really went off track. 
Let’s keep it where it belongs.

Kinda still on track, still about clogged arteries, and with Carl, no telling what color.🤩Sure glad Huffy got his problem resolved without a major event.

Joe, isn't talking about heart problems sort of like being in the toilet?

Carl, happy to hear not a major problem.

Thank you one and almost all. Don't need an English lesson, thank you!

Kay, I bleed red, unless I'm 14+ feet below the ocean surface, then its green....just like Ray's! 😂

Joe, Ray and I are flowing...mine is a little slow in the legs until the DR fixes the right upper valve and stops the vacuum.

Any Afib is not a good thing.  Mine is in the chamber and it can be fixed by Laser surgery, but I'm still learning about the surgery.  There are so many variables

So funny.

Year 2007. Fifth wheel setting up. My back had acted up and the drain was about 2 feet back under the front of the slide. I asked Earlene to help me. I showed her the black cap, told her to remove it and twist the sewer hose on. She asked, "I'm not going to get dirty, am I?"  I told her, "No, it's what I do all the time."  She removed the black cap. I had forgotten to close the grey valve. She doesn't get near sewer lines anymore. Wonder why. Could have been worse, could have been the black valve!

Don't forget to ask Earlene if it was funny...I thought so also and had all I could do to control laughter when it happened.

Or were you talking about the movie clip??

Edited by wayne77590