gbrawley8

Country Couch owner thinking about a Newmar

Even today, its hard to beat a CC.  

In 2007 the coach market went to H in a handbasket....bankruptcy and EPA mandates!  The 3 big manufacturers that survived, Tiffin, Winnebago and Newmar. decided to go with bling, rather than building a solid coach.  CAT got out of the RV market due to EPA. 

Your CC, in both workmanship and chassis, is better than any brand that's been built in the past 13 years!  Tiffin is now owned by Thor, WB own Newmar!

I bought my first Class A in 1967 and now am on my #18.

I would look at doing some upgrades on your current coach before upgrading to a newer than 2007 Newmar. You don't have DEF or a particulate filter.

Bill

Hello I actually own two coaches a 2020 Winnebago Horizon and my original CC mentioned above.   I love driving the Winnebago with the Freightliner and 450 cummins with steerable tag.  

But I so much more like living in the Country Coach.  Spent some time with an  inspector on my coach for sale the Country Coach,  he loves Country Coach worked at the factory and was reviewing all the benefits.  

So I am thinking maybe I should sell the Winnebago, but know I like driving the newer coach more .  

Asking the inspector about Newmar he was not impressed compared to CC, kind of compared the Newmar to 5th wheel construction. 

Hard decision.