HMCSW

Lazydays??

Hi:

Our local dealer has just be acquired by Lazydays. Any feedback on your experiences with their dealerships on warranty and other service would be appreciated.

If this is LD of Florida, I had 2 great buying experience from them!  Have your rig Serviced elsewhere!!!

We don't know where your dealer is at, however if your within 300 miles of Atlanta, Ga., Nashville, Tenn., Dallas, TX., Phoenix, AZ. or Las Vegas, NV., I would have my rig (I do) Serviced by NIDRVC (National Indoors RV Center)!

9 hours ago, manholt said:

If this is LD of Florida, I had 2 great buying experience from them!  Have your rig Serviced elsewhere!!!

We don't know where your dealer is at, however if your within 300 miles of Atlanta, Ga., Nashville, Tenn., Dallas, TX., Phoenix, AZ. or Las Vegas, NV., I would have my rig (I do) Serviced by NIDRVC (National Indoors RV Center)!

Portland Oregon area. LazyDays closed the deal and took over on Monday. It was a family owned B YoungRV.

Lazy Days in Florida has been caught DEFRAUDING their elderly customers via the Service Department. They charge for maintenance that they DO NOT do!!!!! This is horrible on several levels.

I had to involve the State AG  and the local news channel back in 2012- they refunded my $$, but they clearly have a "program" of fraud going on... it was all very slick and the Service Mgr was clearly NOT surprised when we called him out on it!

Do NOT assume that they actually did any of the work, you MUST check fluids/filters and such for yourself... THEY are counting on older folks NOT doing the tougher inspections or underneath visuals.

They LOOOVE taking your money, don't seem to care about the humans beings that entrust them to perform crucial Rig maintenance!!

Fool me once, shame on me...

13 minutes ago, aquarianagecoming said:

Lazy Days in Florida has been caught DEFRAUDING their elderly customers via the Service Department. They charge for maintenance that they DO NOT do!!!!! This is horrible on several levels.

I had to involve the State AG  and the local news channel back in 2012- they refunded my $$, but they clearly have a "program" of fraud going on... it was all very slick and the Service Mgr was clearly NOT surprised when we called him out on it!

Do NOT assume that they actually did any of the work, you MUST check fluids/filters and such for yourself... THEY are counting on older folks NOT doing the tougher inspections or underneath visuals.

They LOOOVE taking your money, don't seem to care about the humans beings that entrust them to perform crucial Rig maintenance!!

Fool me once, shame on me...

I hate to say it but that’s a common practice in the RV, Truck and Automobile repair/dealership industry. Everyplace I’ve ever worked at had a hand full of mechanics (not all of them)that practiced this on a daily basis and management turned a blind eye until called out. I left each one when I was told to cross over “so you can make the big bucks”. No thanks!
Best bet, find a local small shop, develop a relationship and you’ll be much better off.

Edited by jleamont

I change all the fluids in my cars/trucks, but not the MH....how am I going to drain, and what do I do with 42 quarts of oil?  I take my MH to a mom and pop authorized Allison business that encourages me to stay in the shop with my coach so I can answer any questions they might have.  They have a win win situation, I pay for them to change the oil (and lube the chassis) and they use the old oil to operate their shop furnace.  However, they did raise their rates last year....from $65 to $75, half what my friendly Freightliner dealer charges.😃