rfsod48

Refrigerator tilt

This am when we brought in the passenger side slide out which has the refrigerator at one end the top of frig leaned in about 1”. Slide functioned fine and when I opened it again I could push top of frig back but it wouldn’t stay there. I can’t see any obstruction with slide or under frig. Help needed!

Roland

sounds like some of the fasteners that hold  the refrigerator in place may have come loose. Look under it and from the outside acess to find them and tighten them up.

Let us know what you find.

Bill

Rolan, had the same happen on my 07 WB Tour after 7 years and my 10 AC Tradition after 6 years....as Bill said.

Roland,

Is there some way you can take some pictures of what is happening so to better understand what you situation is? There are several solutions that may help but not until we know what the issue looks like.

Thanks,

Herman

The screws aren’t loose that hold the frig in the cabinet, the whole cabinet leans in 1” at the top when slide closed and goes back to correct position when slide is open. 

Is the entire cabinet loose or is the slide room tilting in the opening? Is the slide room tight evenly all-around against the RV when retracted?

The slide is tight on the outside when closed , only the frig cabinet tilts in when the slide is closed and goes back to normal when slide is out.

Edited by rfsod48
Correction

My son and I got into the problem today, the frig cabinet has come lose from the wall. We are going to see if there is some way to add more bracing or tie that cabinet into the next one.