Sign in to follow this  
havasu4us

Swap weeks - Camp Freightliner Aug. in Oregon

Just after the Redmond convention, we are scheduled to attend Camp Freightliner Aug 23 and 24 in Harrisburg, Oregon. We would like to swap a spot for the class being held the week before on Aug 19 and 20. If anyone has the flexibility in their schedule to swap the weeks, please let me know. Thanks (edited)

Just after the Redmond convention, we are scheduled to attend Camp Freightliner Aug 23 and 24 in Harrisburg, Oregon. We would like to swap a spot for the class being held the week before on Aug 19 and 20. If anyone has the flexibility in their schedule to swap the weeks, please let me know. Thanks (edited)

You might also contact Freightliner and alert them and perhaps they will even send an e-mail to attendees of the earlier class.

Brett

You might also contact Freightliner and alert them and perhaps they will even send an e-mail to attendees of the earlier class.

Brett

Thanks, Brett. I have done that. They are the ones who suggested this forum ... as most if not all the attendees will be at the FMCA rally.