pitbulcat

Kitchen Water Tap

I had my coach winterized last fall.  After dewinterizing this summer my kitchen tap only trickles and water won't go to the ice maker.  All other taps work fine. The filtered drinking water tap beside it works fine.  I've changed all the water filters.  Does any one have any idea on what to check next.

Most undersink water filters have an off/on lever, check to make sure it's fully on and not slipping on the shaft.

Remove the screen on the faucet and see if it is obstructed with calcium and debris. Clean with brush and see if that helps.

13 hours ago, hermanmullins said:

Welcome to the Forum. 

When you winterize the RV did you remove all filters?

Herman 

Sorry, I see that you changed the filters.

Can you take the directions used to winterize and back track and see if you missed a valve or two in the process. 

Herman

On 8/7/2021 at 7:09 PM, rayin said:

Most undersink water filters have an off/on lever, check to make sure it's fully on and not slipping on the shaft.

Thanks will check today

On 8/8/2021 at 5:21 AM, hermanmullins said:

Sorry, I see that you changed the filters.

Can you take the directions used to winterize and back track and see if you missed a valve or two in the process. 

Herman

Thanks will check today

On 8/7/2021 at 7:56 PM, wayne77590 said:

Remove the screen on the faucet and see if it is obstructed with calcium and debris. Clean with brush and see if that helps.

Thanks will check

Herman, funny thing about ice maker carbon water filters; they will make RV anti-freeze clear as water_.   Humm- Humm.

That was during the time I thought winterizing the ice maker was necessary_.😖 Those filters are $48 ea.🤢