JEP

Wireless brake for toad

JEP, welcome to the FMCA forums! This is about as wireless as you can get that I am aware of that will be dependable and function properly;

https://m-gengineering.com/products/

If you have a vehicle compatible with their original system all you have between the coach and the toad is an air line. Its also one of the few that is truly 100% fully proportional. 

Hello. I am fairly new to RVing with a toad.  I looked around for quite a while and settled on the RVi Brake 3.  It is very easy to set up, works great.  The tablet that informs you while driving does not have great battery life, but I simply turn off the screen while driving if I do not need any information.  It will alert you if there are any problems.

On 9/28/2021 at 2:16 PM, RevRicW said:

Hello. I am fairly new to RVing with a toad.  I looked around for quite a while and settled on the RVi Brake 3.  It is very easy to set up, works great.  The tablet that informs you while driving does not have great battery life, but I simply turn off the screen while driving if I do not need any information.  It will alert you if there are any problems.

This is what I went with for our Wrangler. Should have it next week.