hallen78

Keyless RV Lock

Bauer EM is out of stock for an undisclosed period of time- is there any other models that are readily available from other makers?  I need the larger EM model becuase of the size of the whole for the lock in our Class A!  Thank you!

On 8/10/2021 at 3:45 PM, hallen78 said:

Bauer EM is out of stock for an undisclosed period of time- is there any other models that are readily available from other makers?  I need the larger EM model becuase of the size of the whole for the lock in our Class A!  Thank you!

Welcome to the FMCA Forum !

Could you post the Make, Model and Year of you RV for the group ! and the lock system currently installed.

Rich.

Edited by dickandlois

Hi!  We have a 2008 Triple E Invitation and it's just the stock doorlock- but we want the wireless/bluetooth option to put it.  Bauer told us we need the EM model with the large door hole but they are currently out of stock with no ETA on restocking!  I'd be willing to try a different model if one can be recommended!

I have a 2014 Itaska Sunstar and would like to replace the standard  entry door lock with a keyless entry lock.  Does anyone have any recommendations?  I would prefer metal instead of plastic.  Thanks in advance.