Paulsher

FMCA Sign

I purchased my Motorhome from a long time member of FMCA …. Over many years he transferred his sign from coach to coach.   I have been a member less then a year and removed his sign and put my new one in its place.  I just removed the new sign and thru it in the trash it deteriorated.  So now I am looking for the old sign probably over 20 years old to put back up.  I guess quality like in so many things is part of the past. 

Welcome!  I sorry your sign didn't last, have you contacted member services to discuss this? Mine is also plastic, I attached it with double-sided tape when i joined and it still looks new. I do store it in my garage though. The die-cast aluminum  signs had to be either mounted on the ladder or screwed onto the cap.

Paul,

Welcome to the Forum.

This is an answer to you but it is also for all of our new FMCA Members.

Your FMCA Executive Board is aware of the problems with the quality of the plaques and is working on it right now. It is not an issue that can be solved over night but you can be assured it is being worked on as quickly as possible.  

Again Welcome.

Herman

Mine has become unreadable and look like ....   I looked into replacing it but its 6-8 weeks delivery and probably the poor design..  Has the problem been corrected.  Bob

Edited by captrer