skykingtcb

Buying 2022 Entegra 40 P

After looking at many brands and models we have put a deposit on a 2022 Entegra Aspire 40P, Spartan chassis 450 hp, 1 1/2 bath, king bed,digital dash with 360 cameras. This is my first ever new RV so I am nervous Hearing horror stories of bad stuff happening with Def systems and other things. Dealership is Richardsons in Colton, CA. Any opinions?

My 2003 Monaco Diplomat 40 DST is on RVT for sell.

Edited by skykingtcb
misspelled

Congrats on your new coach, when is delivery?

Since you live in AZ, why buy in CA?  I would have placed my order with National Indoor RV Center, Phoenix or Las Vegas!  

Entegra is not a Newmar!  2 different manufacturers!

They have it in stock so delivery is soon. I went Nirvc,lazy days, and MSrv Texas and many others in AZ none in stock and was told 6 to 8 months for orders. The newmar did not fit me for leg room and seat was straight up and down. Newmar slides are built in a way it limits Captain and co captain chairs. The entegra had alot more leg room and several inches tilt back if needed. That is my thinking anyway 

I'm 6' 7", I know all about leg room :)!  My wife is 5' 9" & she loves the Entegra Cornerstone 45X floorplan...they stopped building it in 2017!  I just care about comfort and ease of driving, could care less about a fireplace. 

I'm surprised anyone has a 2022 that you want in stock!  

Who are you using for the financing? I used Hunnington Bank and had a good experience. Did you see if you could take delivery outside of Cal.?

Bill

Bank of West, delivery out of state was available for 1100 extra. My state taxes no better so just taking delivery in CA

Bank of West are great to work with!  $1,100 hit for good old Cal, is not as bad as I would have guessed.  Congrats on finding what you want. :)