Sign in to follow this  
dws520

2005 Monaco Camelot hydraulic fan motor

I have a 2005 Monaco Camelot with a ISL 400 8.9L engine. My hydraulic pump is leaking at the fan and I need to buy a new motor. I am also replacing the Thermovalve controller. Is there any reason to replace the fan as well ?

Dws520

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Edited by dws520
Updated with pics

Welcome to the Forum.

While you have the pump off be sure and look closely at your bracket , I have a friend that his broke. and damaged his fan. He was very fortunate it didn't get into his radiator. 

Herman

Wds520!, Welcome to the FMCA Forum !

I have a 2005 Monaco Camelot with a ISL 400 8.9L engine. My hydraulic pump is leaking at the fan and I need to buy a new motor. I am also replacing the Thermovalve controller. Is there any reason to replace the fan as well ?   

You might try this link.as a possible fix .

ink for a redesign for the hydraulic fan set up on the later Monaco coaches  

http://sourcerv.com/conversion

You might want to read through this thread also !

You will need to take all the information off the existing pump and I mean every number, They have been discontinued and the OEM supplier should be able to match up to OEM pump !

Rich.

Edited by dickandlois

Gotta say many thanks for this forum and you guys responding. I was deeply depressed that I could not find a machanic that knew anything about a hydraulic radiator fan assembly.

thanks again guys,

Dave

Dave , are the pictures you posted,  the old motor and the new motor? The numbers on the sticker of the old motor, they are the numbers Danfoss needs to match up the new motor to the specifications of the OEM motor. 

Rich.