mareid99

Full-timer financing question

I am curious about if financing companies allow for living in them full time. Ultimately I'll be using a mail forwarding co, St. Brendands isle and switching everything to that address. Who finances full-timers?

interesting I didn't know they cared as long as the numbers were good for them. In my humble opinion I think your good. But I have been wrong before.

There are at least 2 financial institutions full-timers use. Bank of the West and Alliant,

Edited by rayin

I don't recall any questions about wheatear I was going to live full time in my RV. I went with Huntington National Bank. 

You said "Ultimately I'll be using a mail forwarding co, St. Brendands isle and switching everything to that address." Trying to understand what has to do with financing your RV?

Bill 

Edited by wildebill308

Bill one company I chatted with already made a comment about "need a perm address for you so they will not allow to finance livable units" I wasn't sure if this was industry wide or not. My thinking the mail forwarding service, St. Brendands isle and domicile dec. would work for that or not.

ST. Brendans Isle is a mythical island according to Wikipadia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saint_Brendan%27s_Island

There are so many mail forwarding services out there....mostly I hear about Escapees, North Dakota and a couple in Florida!  No reason to over think this...

Very few finance companies want to finance fill timers. Good Sam's also finances full timers. Another problem with financing for full timers is they sometimes hit us with a higher interest rate. Buyer beware.

5 hours ago, mareid99 said:

Bill yes I do now, but I plan on leaving when the lease expires and move into the RV

So what's  the problem? you have a permanent address. I don't recall anyone saying you had to stay at the same address for the duration of the loan. If you move you file a change of address. I pay my payment automatically on line anyway. They don't care where I am as long as the payment is on time. By the way I have been on the road since June tenth and no one from the bank has asked where I am.:P

Bill