MountainGoat

RV Driver Available For Hire?

Hello folks,

I find myself in a pickle.  After having made winter reservations to be in Arizona from November 1 through April 30, I have broken my leg and cannot drive.  I am searching for a driver for my rig to pick up in Longmont, Colorado before the snow falls and deliver to SKP Saguaro, in Benson.  My RV is a 35’ 1999 Winnebago Adventurer on a Ford F53 chassis.  I’m willing to cover all expenses and pay a reasonable fee to an experienced driver.  Any thoughts, suggestions, advice are welcomed and I appreciate any input you can provide.  Many thanks, Mike: mjcarr@comcast.net

F8849864-006F-4D81-AC48-9BFAA5485398.jpeg

Edited by MountainGoat
typo

1 hour ago, MountainGoat said:

Hello folks,

I find myself in a pickle.  After having made winter reservations to be in Arizona from November 1 through April 30, I have broken my leg and cannot drive.  I am searching for a driver for my rig to pick up in Longmont, Colorado before the snow falls and deliver to SKP Saguaro, in Benson.  My RV is a 35’ 1999 Winnebago Adventurer on a Ford F53 chassis.  I’m willing to cover all expenses and pay a reasonable fee to an experienced driver.  Any thoughts, suggestions, advice are welcomed and I appreciate any input you can provide.  Many thanks, Mike: mjcarr@comcast.net

F8849864-006F-4D81-AC48-9BFAA5485398.jpeg

Check FMCA Pinch Hit Drivers.