budvogt

Looking For a New or Maybe Used Class A

We have a 35ft 2000 Airstream motorhome on a freightliner chassis now.  It's getting old and has just a quuen size bed.

Our requirements for a another one are simple, a king size bed, 35 to 39 foot long and a Frieghtliner chassis.

We saw a 2022 Fleetwood Frountier 36SS that would meet our needs but not sure about the quality from REV Group.

The dealer is General RV  and there supposed to have a facility that checks  RV's after they leave the factory but before they get to the dealer.

Anyone have experience with Fleetwood?

We're also looking at used Tiffin and Newmar.

I am also interested in finding a 20,21,or new 2022 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45OPP asap

Will be checking all known forums and sales platforms to have folks PM me with contact info.

On 10/22/2021 at 12:42 PM, budvogt said:

We saw a 2022 Fleetwood Frountier 36SS that would meet our needs but not sure about the quality from REV Group.

Well, REV Group https://www.revgroup.com/ is the parent company for: American Coach Monaco, Holiday Rambler, Fleetwood RV,  Renegade RV, Midwest Automotive Designs, Lance Campers. There are different levels for different people but I am fairly shure the  American Eagle may come up to your standards. 

The dealer is General RV  and there supposed to have a facility that checks  RV's after they leave the factory but before they get to the dealer.

Are you saying General RV has this facility that checks  RV's after they leave the factory but before they get to the dealer? All quality dealers have a pre delivery inspection. Some do a much better job than others.

We're also looking at used Tiffin and Newmar.

Look at National Indore RV Centers https://www.nirvc.com/Sales?start=0&fq=status%3AAvailable 

I would include Entegra in your search.

Bill

1 hour ago, whiteeagle said:

I am also interested in finding a 20,21,or new 2022 Tiffin Allegro Bus 45OPP asap

Will be checking all known forums and sales platforms to have folks PM me with contact info.

Good luck It is a tight supply out there right now. Who do you consider the top Tiffin dealer? They may be running out of build slots for 2022.

Just curious, No interest in anything but the make and model you have? I was looking at NIRVC  https://www.nirvc.com/Sales?start=0&fq=status%3AAvailable   and they had some Tiffins, but had a couple outher nice Tiffin,  Newmar and Entegra coaches.

Let us know what you find.

Bill

Edited by wildebill308

Too many miles on your 2018?

Lazy Days and North Trail in Florida.

Bus-n-Stuff, under "other Luxury coaches."

Motorhomes of Texas.

I think you'll find the REV Group comparable to any other builder cranking out similar class MHs.  In today's market the odds for finding a specific year/make/model is virtually impossible.

On 10/27/2021 at 9:34 PM, whiteeagle said:

Just getting started so not much info yet.

Yes just wondering what is wrong with your current coach? I also wonder why you didn't answer the questions I asked?

Bill

Been Traveling and don't live on this forum, Don't have anything new and exciting to post yet,

Recently sold house and Gladiator,  started full time..some investments preforming poorly,  got good news from 2 years of health concerns and some surgeries, motor home being repaired so decided to explore possibility of maybe getting new coach because future looks better... Coach only has 38000 miles but now waiting on some parts again.    

We have a 2018 Tiffin Phaeton.  40' with bunks.  Listed on RV trader, search Bostic NC.  Will sell for 275K.  Has Freightliner Chassis, 360 Cummins.  Call my cell if you are interested..  7 zero 4, 472-6 one one 7.  Sorry for the code.  Trying to keep spammers out.  Mike