PhilAra

INSEEGO m2000 with T-Mobile?

Do we know how and/or when the INSEEGO m2000 5G is going to work when migrated to T-Mobile? The sign up page now has T-Mobile as the service provider with 4G speeds and the FAQ says the T-Mobile plan does not support 5G. Are the Sprint INSEEGO m2000 devices going to be converted to T-Mobile? Will it be limited to 4G?

I just got a replacement as my MiFi 8000 went bad and it is an Alcatel Linkzone2 and it is only a 4g device. It does not say anything on it about being 5g compatible.

I had a Inseego and they would not convert it when they sent all my sims for my phones. I canceled the service because it was very unreliable and throttled a lot 

I wish FMCA would get just a data plan that we can use with our own devices and not be tied to the small hot spot devices inside the unit.

I just upgraded from my Franklin 910 to the Alcatel Link 2. I could not get the Inseego. I was told that the FMCA plan with Sprint and now T-mobile is 4G LTE. Apparently 5G is not part of the FMCA plan. For over 3 years my old Franklin on Sprint was very reliable and worked well where their was service.  This new Acatel Link 2 is junk. Read the reviews. My experience has been the same. It is a very low tech piece of equipment. My guess is that T-Mobile would like to ditch the FMCA plan, so they are doing everything they can to discourage people from using it. If they wanted to be part of the plan, they would have at least provided a more modern hotspot. I was told that FMCA is working on a 5G plan. At that time, I could upgrade again to a 5G device. I am not holding my breath.

My INSEEGO m2000 will connect to Sprints 5G where I am at on the FMCA plan. But the 5G is about the same if not slower than the 4G where I am. If I take my mifi about 2 miles down the road it will get a stronger 5G signal and will go Much faster. I know the plan says 4G but not sure why I can use the Sprints 5G..

13 hours ago, PhilAra said:

My INSEEGO m2000 will connect to Sprints 5G where I am at on the FMCA plan. But the 5G is about the same if not slower than the 4G where I am. If I take my mifi about 2 miles down the road it will get a stronger 5G signal and will go Much faster. I know the plan says 4G but not sure why I can use the Sprints 5G..

Sprint does not have 5G you are on a T-Mobile tower if you see 5G on your device. I have a T-Mobile cell phone and I have 5G shut off to get faster speeds on 4G in my area. I also have the FMCA Sprint plan with the MiFi8000 4G hotspot and very happy with it.

I have the m2000, back and forth with Josh --- very hard to get a call back or email returned from Josh.

I was told there is a change to the APN: x.ispsn setting -- I can't change mine.

The device service goes in and out -- connection to no connection -- 

We have only one bar most of the time -- it does show 5G

Even our Google Home device cuts in and out on music.

Bill