dbkswood

Liquid springs

Does anyone have experience with liquid springs?     Thoughts and reviews appreciated!   We have a 2019 fleetwood bounder….   Looking to ease the rough ride….  

On 11/6/2021 at 8:13 AM, dbkswood said:

Does anyone have experience with liquid springs?     Thoughts and reviews appreciated!   We have a 2019 fleetwood bounder….   Looking to ease the rough ride….  

I have driven a coach with liquid springs on the rear and it was amazing.  Not only was the ride smooth but the handling was outstanding. I have toured the factory and ridden in an ambulance with liquid springs on all four corners.  Very smooth ride.  They were originally designed for ambulances to give a smooth ride.  I think the cost i somewhere around $15K plus installation. It maybe more.  I looked into installing the system on my Freightliner DP but my chassis is too old and doesn't have the required electronics to make it work.

7 hours ago, desertdeals69 said:

I looked into installing the system on my Freightliner DP but my chassis is too old and doesn't have the required electronics to make it work.

Why would you spend the money on a DP to put liquid springs on it when you have a better system with air bags and good shocks? 

Bill 

16 hours ago, wildebill308 said:

Why would you spend the money on a DP to put liquid springs on it when you have a better system with air bags and good shocks? 

Bill 

I was that impressed with the handling and smoothness of the ride.  Smoother than my DP which I installed Koni shocks.