nanaandpepaw

Dash Cams

I have my dash camera at the bottom of the glass in front of me for easier access and it's closer to a cigar plug. It displays everything in front of me, from ~6' to 600' on flat ground.

If you have the option, mount it somewhere on the windshield so that it's not in your line of sight AND where it's viewing the world through a part of the windshield cleaned by the wipers. Otherwise, it will not be very useful when it's raining or when the windshield is dirty.

The scary part is,  not only does he have all those cameras but he post it on You Tube.:P

Have a great Thanksgiving. 

Bill

Edited by wildebill308

I bought a dash camera.  Read the instructions, tried to apply the instructions to the camera.  Turned everything off and tried again...no luck.  Took the camera back...and still don't have one.☹️

We have one, use it on every trip. We need to upgrade, ours is OLD. I bought the same one Puff recommended on a post 7+ years ago on here.

5 hours ago, paulwhitaker said:

What make of camera is recommended?

Well I don't know but my wife just won a Road Mate at a rally we were at but I haven't had time to  play with it. So it should be interesting to see what others say.

Bill