vandipri

NO START 2007 Travel Supreme

I have a 2007 Travel supreme, chassis batteries bad. Replace, but no transmission selector light for "N". I used the photo that I took before I removed the batteries to insure I connected them correct. Still no light on T selector, checked coach disconnect switch power there when switch in on position. Off when switched to off. Checked fuses in side power box. Removed transmission selector and checked for fuses on it or a burnt board. No fuse there like older models. Reconnected selector still no light. I am at a loss. I tried to get a electrical schematic from Spartan, but no luck yet. Any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to the Forum.

Check your starter solenoid. Mine is in the panel in front on the drivers side. With the key on you should have 12 volts on both sides on the big bolts. If not you can put a jumper across then tow and see if you have lights and starter. If you find the solenoid is bad be sure and get a 12 volt continuous. I believe the number is a #55.

Gook luck and again Welcome.

Herman 

I have looked for a starter relay up by drivers area none found. I did find one in box by batteries at right rear of coach. If I turn coach power on I have power both sides. Turn poser off I loose power on left side of relay. As mention dirty connection. I cleaned each connection and re-installed. Still no power for starting. Transmission selector does not have a light to indicated Neutral.

This it the type of 12 volt continuous solenoid you need to be looking for. Most are silver.

If you have, with the key on, 12 volts at each large post solenoid is good. If you only have 12 volt on one post, again with key on, you have a bad solenoid. 

24117.jpg

Herman