PatandTerry

Putting cover on 22 ft B

Thinking of putting a cover on 22ft long 10ft high B. Anyone have experience doing this. Can it be done without climbing a ladder? If so, how and what to look for when buying?

3 hours ago, PatandTerry said:

Thinking of putting a cover on 22ft long 10ft high B. Anyone have experience doing this. Can it be done without climbing a ladder? If so, how and what to look for when buying?

I don't use a cover as I don't winterize. I would do a search of You Tube and see what you can find.

Bill

16 minutes ago, wildebill308 said:

I don't use a cover as I don't winterize. I would do a search of You Tube and see what you can find.

Bill

If you don’t winterize, do you store inside or just keep heat on inside?

Terry

1 hour ago, PatandTerry said:

If you don’t winterize, do you store inside or just keep heat on inside?

I live in Fort Worth and if it is going to be below freezing I will leave the oasis on using A/C heat at about 50. It also heats the storage bays.

Bill

I do the same!

There are a few problems with covers, like mildew...Unless your 4' tall, you should not need a ladder.

Even here in the Great White North, I do not use a cover. My 2010 Winnebago Suncruiser still looks as good as the day we bought her.

10 hours ago, wildebill308 said:

I live in Fort Worth and if it is going to be below freezing I will leave the oasis on using A/C heat at about 50. It also heats the storage bays.

Bill

Thanks everyone for your input. I really don’t want to hassle with a cover. Although, I’m little concerned about hail damage. This is my 1st sheet metal coach, except for an older Wanderlodge but it was like a tank. I’m a little south east of Dallas and we only get a couple of hard freeze a year usually with a power outage. I’ll just have to see how this unit is plumed. Hopefully just drain a couple of low lines and some pink stuff. Thanks again and have a safe and happy thanksgiving.

Terry