stevelcdr

Towing a 2008 Ford Edge

Is anyone using a 2008 Ford Edge as a TOAD? If you are, Have you had any problems?

We want to use ours and we want to know if there has been any problems with them, the book is lacking information.

Thank you for any information you can provide...

I have a 2008 Lincoln MKX, the Edge's cousin, I"ve towed it over 6000 miles without any issues. I installed a Blue ox Tow bar, and I installed a RoadMaster BrakeMaster 9160 brake. Both are very easy to hook-up. Also have a friend that tows an Edge.

Dennis

Is anyone using a 2008 Ford Edge as a TOAD? If you are, Have you had any problems?

We want to use ours and we want to know if there has been any problems with them, the book is lacking information.

Thank you for any information you can provide...

We tow a 2008 Edge, have had no problems. We use the Blu Ox Tow system.

Bruce H.

We have towed a 2008 Ford Escape Hybrid for almost 16000 miles and have no problems at all. I know it is not an Edge but the 2008 Escape Hybrid and the 2008 Edge have the same transmission which is what makes them flat towable :-)

The 2008 Ford towing guide is located at: http://www.fordvehicles.com/assets/pdf/tow...VTTgdeMay07.pdf You will find the info you are looking for on page 12.